Are you experienced in running painting contracts, but see no further room for progression or development in your current role?
We're recruiting for an Operations Manager to oversee the Scottish Painting operation for a successful national contractor with opportunities and benefits rarely matched in the painting trade.
What is the company like?
• They are an award winning property maintenance specialist with more than 1,000 staff in 26 Locations across the UK
• They have been in business for 121 years and their work has spanned a wide variety of sectors, including: Student Accommodations, Social Housing, Hospitals, Hotels and Leisure, Commercial and Retail, Local Council, Historic Buildings, Care Homes, Schools and Academies, Colleges and Universities
• They spend £1,000,000 on training and developing their people each year, which has meant 25% more training per person than the industry average
• They have achieved an Investors in People accreditation and were the Construction News Awards Winner of Employer of the Year in 2015
Who will suit this role?
• An Operations Manager, possibly Senior PM or Contracts Manager, with experience managing multiple painting contracts
• Someone with drive to run your own division within the larger business and ensure business targets are met
• You must have demonstrable commercial acumen and an ability to forecast, plan, and report business activity accurately and timeously
• You should have previous experience building successful relationships with clients and delivering on framework contracts; ideally within social housing
• You will have experience managing others to promote a high standard of Health and Safety, effective project delivery, and compliance with company policies
What can they offer you?
• A truly competitive salary range, company car/car allowance, discounted healthcare scheme, 32 days annual holiday entitlement, and a standard pension scheme
• Autonomy to manage an existing and successful business, whilst developing your own team and client relationships with the support of a long established brand
If this opportunity sounds like something you're ready for, then get in touch and we can tell you more.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.