We are working with an established and reputable Civil Engineering Contractor who specialise in rail and general civil engineering as they look for a P-Way Engineer to join their team. This is an excellent chance to join a dynamic team who have great pride in the company they work for as well as a desire to building strong, longstanding relationships with their Clients. As a P-Way Engineer, you will play an integral role on the projects where your duties and responsibilities will include:
• Setting-out and preparing site for the commencement of work
• Quality Assurance
• Providing technical/engineering support
• Ensuring works comply with Client standards and proposed design
• Health and SafetyIn return you will have the opportunity to work with a successful and well-known organisation, offering a competitive package and development opportunities. What you need to apply?
• Experience in a similar role, ideally with a desire to work on rail and civils focussed projects.
• Working knowledge of Total Station & Dual Grade Lasers
• Experience of using software such as AutoCAD, N4CE, TBS etc
• Excellent organisation skills and ability to work in a high pressure environment
• Decision making skills
• Excellent communication skills due to the level of interaction with both internal and external teams.
To apply, please send your CV to Amber Mitchell.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.