Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor ready to take the next step? Contract Scotland are delighted to be sourcing a Senior QS for an innovative and forward-thinking company based in Scotland. In recent years, they have experienced successful growth and have secured a strong pipeline of work in Glasgow.
A well respected main contractor with a rich heritage in Scotland’s construction industry is looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to their established commercial team in Edinburgh. Our client has worked on some of Britain’s most iconic buildings and will provide the opportunity to work on diverse and exciting developments
Owing to a successful increase of work in the North East, our client is looking to add a Construction Planner to their Aberdeen based team. As a national and family-owned business, they operate at the forefront of Scotland’s construction industry and provide the opportunity to gain valuable experience planning major projects across diverse sectors.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
– Liaising with commercial, operational and pre-construction teams to ensure projects are planned practically and efficiently.
– Supporting bid teams in improving the quality and preparation of tenders.
– Creating and presenting schedules of works.
– Evaluating ongoing projects to provide recommendations and mitigation strategies.
– Ensuring project programmes comply with regional standards and project strategy.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
– Demonstrable experience in a Planning function within the construction industry.
– Practical knowledge of contract law, construction technologies, resource management and industry practices.
In return, you will receive:
– Competitive salary and benefits package.
– Monday-Friday, 38.75 hour week.
– Structured opportunity for career development.
– The opportunity to work with one of the most recognised businesses in the construction industry.
If you would like to be considered, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV, or for more information, contact Rachel Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J23040.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.