We are pleased to be working closely with one of the UK’s leading national build contractors to source a Site Manager based in the Scottish Highlands. Our client has been responsible for delivering some of the largest projects in the country and continue to take on a diverse range of work at varying values and complexities.
A prominent General Building and Civil Engineering Contractor in Scotland is looking to add a Project Manager to their well-established team. This distinguished, family-owned, company operates at the forefront of Scotland’s construction industry; providing an opportunity to lead some of the most diverse projects in the country.
Due to successful expansion, our client is looking to source a Planner in the Glasgow area to support their upcoming pipeline of work. They are an innovative and forward-thinking company with a busy and diverse portfolio and a sustainable strategy for growth.
They specialise in providing a fully comprehensive construction service and place great importance on providing quality outcomes and retaining a positive reputation within the industry.
To be considered for this role, you will be a driven and strategic individual and have demonstrable experience in planning within the construction industry.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
– Liaising with commercial, operational and pre-construction teams to ensure projects are planned practically and efficiently.
– Creating and presenting schedules of works.
– Evaluating ongoing projects in order to provide recommendations and mitigation strategies.
– Improving quality and preparation of tender, pre-development, and construction programmes.
– Ensuring project programmes comply with regional standards and project strategy.
In return, you will receive:
– Salary in the range of £55,000-£60,000, depending on experience, plus bonus and car allowance.
– Benefits package.
– Structured opportunity for career development.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV, or for more information contact Rachel Anderson at email@example.com quoting J23085.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.