Plant Maintenance Supervisor
Are you a Plant Maintenance Supervisor
currently considering a job move and want to work for a reputable Civil Engineering contractor? If the answer is YES, then you will be interested in knowing that an established Civil Engineering Contractor, with a proven capability of successfully undertaking a wide variety of Civil Engineering projects, require a Plant Maintenance Supervisor
to join their team in Glasgow.
This long standing privately owned company are known for their excellent working environment, where there is an open door policy with Directors and they deliver on what they promise. This position has arisen due to retirement. As a Plant Maintenance Supervisor, you will play integral role in helping the construction teams to deliver projects on time, within budget and with the aid of the company's own plant and equipment.
Projects will be varied including a mix of Civils, Water and Marine work across Scotland but largely within the Central Belt. In order to deliver these projects, they rely on a fleet of plant & equipment which includes cranes, dumpers, compressors, generators, rollers and more. What will you be doing?
• Planning and scheduling various plant and equipment needed for site.
• Liaise with internal members of staff to ensure the collation and organisation of necessary paperwork, including maintenance and repair.
• Ensure reactive and proactive maintenance of plant and material.
• Keeping record of plant needed on site and communicating any delays to Plant Director and Delivery Teams.
• Managing work shop team as required.Please get in touch for a full job description.What do you need to apply?
• Engineering Trade Qualification (or equivalent).
• Previous experience within a similar role within the Construction industry.
• Excellent communication skills due to the level of interaction associated with this position.
• Full UK drivers licence.
• Excellent IT skills.What's in it for you?
On offer to the right candidate is a competitive salary, discretionary bonus scheme, pension & private health care.
If you have the necessary skills/experience and are interested in applying for this position, please submit your cv to Laura Sinclair.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.