Principal Design Engineer - Development Infrastructure
We are working closely with a large multi-national Engineering Design Consultancy as they look for a Principal Design Engineer
to join their Edinburgh based team. This role offers you the chance to undertake exciting fresh challenges on a daily basis, meanwhile working within a leading firm that prides itself on its employee satisfaction levels. Partnered with an excellent working environment in which bureaucracy does not restrict flexibility and an exciting portfolio of work is an attractive well-rounded benefits package which includes paid professional subscriptions and a competitive salary. As a Principal Design Engineer you will:
• Develop innovative engineering solutions to meet client needs - from inception to completion
• Liaise with clients to ensure finished documents meet their objectives, along with developing client relationships
• Provide technical leadership and project management support for the successful delivery of multi-discipline projects
• Mentor less experienced Engineers within the team, guiding them through their career and professional review. The successful applicant will:
• Be a minimum of HND qualified in Civil Engineering
• Hold previous design consultancy experience
• Be committed to delivery of projects in a successful manner
• Have a working knowledge of PDS and MicroDrainage software
• A strong communicator due to level of client interaction within this role
• Be comfortable taking the lead on projects
• Possess excellent interpersonal and report writing skills
If you would like to apply for this position, send your CV to Savanna Mitchell by clicking the Apply Now' button.
We've been helping people find jobs in the construction industry since 1990 and we're proud to say we've become so good at it that construction professionals recommend us to their friends and colleagues. That's a huge favour, so we thought it about time we returned it. Learn more about how you can refer someone and get a £200 reward on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.