Contract Scotland has an excellent opportunity for an experienced and motivated document controller to join our client in the Kilsyth area, who work across a range of sectors including rail, highways, air, marine, energy and water. This is a great opportunity to take on a pivotal role in the execution of expansive civil engineering ventures. These projects are crucial building blocks in the establishment of essential infrastructure that will power Scotland’s renewable development endeavours into the future.
Contract Scotland have an excellent opportunity for an experienced finance controller to join our client in the Kirkcaldy area. The successful candidate will have extensive experience in a similar role and will have strong analytical capabilities with high attention to detail.
Contract Scotland is currently recruiting for a specialist contractor in the North Lanarkshire area who are looking for a Procurement Specialist to join their forward-thinking and expanding team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for implementing and managing the Sub-contract and Tender Procurement activities, adhering to compliance with the company processes/procedures and the overall Procurement and Supply Chain Management Strategy
– Develop and implement procurement strategies to optimise cost, quality, and delivery performance
– Liaise with the project delivery team to assist with the resolution of supply chain issues as and when required.
– Source and evaluate suppliers based on price, quality, and delivery capabilities
– Collaborate with internal stakeholders to understand their procurement needs and requirements
– Manage the procurement process from requisition to purchase order issuance
– Monitor supplier performance and address any issues or concerns that may arise
– Maintain accurate procurement records and documentation
– Proven experience as a Procurement Specialist or in a similar role
– Strong knowledge of procurement processes, systems, and best practices
– Computer literate
– Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
– Ability to negotiate effectively with suppliers to achieve favourable outcomes
– Experience of working within the construction industry is desirable.
If you have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to hear from you. Apply now!
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.