Contract Scotland has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, proactive and pragmatic Commercial Manager to join our client, an innovative and progressive business who operate within the EV sector and are based in Edinburgh. This is a permanent role and as well as a competitive salary, you will be joining this business at the start of their journey and will be an integral part of their success and development in a sector with guaranteed growth and where the aim is to offer a sustainable solution, with the ultimate goal of net-zero.
Contract Scotland has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, proactive and driven Business Development Executive to join our client, an innovative and progressive business who operate within the EV sector and are based in Edinburgh. This is a permanent role and as well as a competitive salary and aggressive individual bonus scheme, you will be joining this business at the start of their journey and will be a key part of their success and development in a sector with guaranteed growth and where the aim is to offer a sustainable solution, with the ultimate goal of net-zero
Contract Scotland has a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Administrator to join our established client, based in East Kilbride. This is a full time, permanent position offering a competitive salary and the chance to work with a professional, family run construction business.
This is an office based role where you will work as part of a friendly team, in their modern, open plan office. The role itself is varied and your duties will include:
• Maintaining PPE supplies and preparing files for upcoming projects and distribution control of staff / sites.
• Attending meetings, taking minutes and distributing to relevant personnel
• Supporting site mangers with filing
• Archiving documents and restoring where possible after projects complete
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Email communications with clients, contracts team, professional services, local authorities, and supply chain, as required
• Collation required information and compiling files and manuals for site and client portals within agreed timescales
• Issuing client feedback documents and updating relevant trackers.
• Coordinating the weekly movements for all site labour and booking accommodation when required.
• Maintaining IT register and allocating equipment
• Ensuring training is up to date and arranging where required
• General administration duties including; dealing with telephone calls, receiving and directing visitors, creating spreadsheets and preparing documents, filing, franking mail, ordering equipment and supplies
You will have previous administration experience, ideally from the construction industry. You must have excellent organisational and communications skills and will have the ability to prioritise your workload whilst meeting all agreed timescales.
If you are looking for a new opportunity and believe this could be the ideal job for you, please apply by submitting your CV quoting J23877.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.