Have you always wanted to be part of something bigger?... To see the progress of something start to finish? If so, we might have just the thing!
Contract Scotland are delighted to be working with one of the UK's leading suppliers to the nuclear industry. Due to a new project award our client are offering a great opportunity for a Project Controller to come on board.
Our client are well-known for their work ethic and ability to deliver projects to a high standard - they need someone with drive and initiative to be fully committed to continuing to work to this standard. You will be part of a growing team and have the chance to work on a large decommissioning framework that could span 8 years in the North of Scotland.
What can this opportunity offer?
• A chance to work on a prestigious project - a great one to have on your CV!
• Opportunity to work with a reputable contractor with continued growth
• Longevity - client is open to considering permanent or long-term contract
Who are you?
• A self-starter with drive and initiative
• Extensive experience in the field of project controls and/or project management in an appropriate sector (nuclear, process engineering, oil & gas or civil engineering)
• Some exposure to supervisory experience in project controls/project management environment
• Experience of working in a multi discipline team on Cat C or D projects
• Knowledge/ experience in project performance analysis and reporting variance analyses SV / CV, trend analysis, change control management.
• Report to the head of project control managers on all matters relating to the provision of a project controls management function
• Work closely with the project management team to ensure the provision of the highest quality project controls support to satisfy Cavendish Nuclear and Joint Venture specific Commercial or Customer requirements comprising:
• Liaison with the project management team to ensure optimum cost and schedule performance
• Assist the Project Manager with project strategy development and implementation
• Hold weekly progress meeting and produce monthly reports
• Day to day management of the planning, estimating, cost engineers, cost accountants, risk engineers and document control resources assigned to project control team
Please note all candidates must be eligible to work in the UK and will be required to obtain UK security clearance.
Interested? Please call Grant Dalziel for initial confidential discussion and full job description
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.