Are you driven individual, looking for a new challenge? Do you have excellent communication skills and have a strong attention to detail?
Are you looking for a new challenge and wish to work with a well-establish, reputable main contractor within the market? If you are a proven Project Coordinator/Administrator and looking for the opportunity to work for a market leader based is Stirling that truly values its staff then, read on…….
Working in a busy environment, you will be highly organised with the desire to work with an organisation where quality is key, and deadlines/targets are met. When working in such a busy and demanding role the ability to be efficient and professional is imperative so you will need to demonstrate both qualities. As you will already be aware, working in coordination capacity offers wide variety, and this is one of the reasons it is such a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate.
As a Project Coordinator your key duties will include however won't be limited to:
• Data collation, reporting and analysis
• Coordinate project activities and progression
• Coordinate quality controls and monitor project performance
• General administration; minute taking, typing, filing and photocopying
• Stakeholder liaison and interaction
• CRM system management/coordination
• Resource coordination
• You must have strong IT skills, with experience using Microsoft packages for example Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook
• You will ideally have knowledge and an understanding of the Scottish construction market
• Previous experience in temporary recruitment is desirable
• Successful candidates will be strong willed, you must be able to drive things forward, make decisions on the spot and adequately asses the needs of the Customer
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills due to the high level of interaction related with this role
• You will be self-motivated and have a proactive approach
• Full UK driving licence
To be suited to this role you must be able to demonstrate a proven track record in a similar role. You must have an ability to problem solve as well as being able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines whilst maintaining the highest standard of work.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.