Are you available to take on a new and exciting project?
Contract Scotland are excited to be working with a reputable contractor that, due to a peak in workload and winning a new project, are looking to bring on an experienced Project Manager in to the team to oversee the construction of luxury development in St. Andrews. You will be involved in the initial stages of this project through to handover and have complete oversight of the job including oversight of all sub-contractors and ensuring the project is adhering to the program. You'll need a strong commercial awareness and be used to working in a client-facing environment.
• Oversight of all site activities
• Managing sub-contractors on site and general site activity
• Updating the management team as to site progress/any challenges that arise on site
• Interact with the client and provide progress updates as required
• Review/update of program for delivery of project
What will you need?:
• Demonstrable experience in the delivery of a multi-million pound project
• New build experience with a focus on high standard of quality in delivery
• Experience of programming and commercial awareness
• CSCS, SMSTS & First Aid
What can you expect?:
• 12 months' worth of work
• Start ASAP
• Benefit of working on a high end luxury project
If you are interested, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Please submit your CV or get in touch with Grant Dalziel for an initial discussion.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.