Contract Scotland are currently working with an exciting contractor specialising in fit-out and refurbishment projects based in Glasgow to recruit a Project Manager to add to their team due to a continued increase in workload. In the current market, Project Management is not an easy job and our client know this. Maybe you are looking for the opportunity to have tighter control on your workforce on site? Or maybe you are looking for a company where your voice can be heard and you can make a difference? With a strong reputation for quality, they are set up to put their Project Managers in the strongest position to succeed in delivering their projects on time, on budget, to high standard and (hopefully!) with minimal hassle. With a pool of secure, clients that they garner high volumes of repeat business from, their general geographic remit tends to cover West and East and managers are rarely required to work away from home. With forecasts for workload into 2023 looking strong now is an excellent time to come on board!
Contract Scotland is excited to be recruiting for a Senior Quantity Surveyor for a well-established contractor who specialises within Fit-Out and Refurbishment. You will be based in the Glasgow office with a strong pipeline of work, working alongside the commercial team. This company works on interesting projects across the central belt specialising in various sectors such as roofing, cladding and commercial fit out, and many more. This is the perfect opportunity if you are looking for a company that will offer first-class training and development. This company prides themselves on its work culture, forward-thinking, and excellent reputation within the construction industry.
Are you a skilled Project Manager with a passion for ventilation systems and a drive to see projects through from start to finish? If so, Contract Scotland has an exciting opportunity for you!
As a Project Manager with ventilation experience, you will play a pivotal role in overseeing and managing projects from their inception to successful completion. Your primary responsibilities will include visiting sites in Glasgow and Edinburgh, engaging with clients, and ensuring the smooth execution of ventilation projects.
- Conduct site visits to assess project requirements and collaborate with clients to understand their needs and expectations.
- Develop project plans, budgets, and schedules, ensuring that all aspects of the project are well-organized and executed efficiently.
- Coordinate and communicate effectively with cross-functional teams, contractors, and stakeholders throughout the project lifecycle.
- Monitor project progress, address any issues or delays, and implement corrective actions to keep projects on track.
- Oversee the installation, maintenance, and quality control of ventilation systems, ensuring compliance with industry standards and regulations.
- Maintain accurate project documentation and reports.
- Ensure timely project delivery and adherence to budget constraints.
- Act as a liaison between clients and the company, providing exceptional customer service and fostering strong client relationships.
This role offers excellent career progression opportunities, allowing you to advance within our organisation based on your performance, skills, and dedication. Our client is committed to providing their employees with the tools and support needed to succeed and grow in their careers.
As a Project Manager, you will report directly to the Regional Director, who will provide guidance, mentorship, and a clear path for career development.
- Proven experience as a Project Manager with a focus on ventilation systems.
- Strong knowledge of ventilation systems, HVAC, or related technologies.
- Exceptional project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong problem-solving abilities and attention to detail.
- Knowledge of industry regulations and standards.
- A valid driver’s license and willingness to travel to sites in Glasgow and Edinburgh.
If you are a dedicated Project Manager with a passion for ventilation systems and a desire to make a difference, we want to hear from you!
To apply, please send your CV to Stephanie.email@example.com
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.