We are working in partnership with one of Scotland's largest main contractors who are seeking an experienced Project Manager to lead a new project in Edinburgh. The project is at an early stage and will allow the right candidate to showcase their skills.
The company specialise in new build Social and Affordable Housing and due to continual growth are looking to expand their team.
To thrive in this fast paced environment, the candidate will ideally have worked with a Tier 1 Main contractor, have a proven track record working on large new build steel and timber framed developments within Social and affordable housing or relevant experience.
As Project Manager you will be responsible for:
• Regular liaison with clients and design team
• Site staff management
• Developing the main programme of works and to monitor and drive weekly progress
• Develop method statements and risk assessments in conjunction with the safety plan
• Sourcing labour and maintaining high productivity and quality workmanship
• Day to day operational planning and problem solving
• Attending meetings as required with clients, design team and subcontractors
• Preparing reports
• Managing Health & Safety process and ensuring these are adhered to across the site
The right candidate must have relevant construction qualifications at HND, Degree level or equivalent experience. Essential requirements are having the SMSTS, CSCS and First Aid qualifications and a full and clean UK Driving Licence.
In return the company offers generous salaries and employment package depending on experience.
If this role matches your skill set, please apply or contact me for more detail on 01786 446655.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.