Are you interested in Project Management and Quantity Surveying looking to take the next big step in your early career?
A well-known and highly regarded multi-disciplinary National Engineering Consultancy are looking to appoint a Civil 3D specialist for their Edinburgh parctice. An excellent package, working environment, and career paths are on offer.
We are currently seeking a Project Surveyor to join our client, a professional engineering consultancy based in East Lothian, working primarily on long-term projects with a healthy calendar of work already stretching into the 2030s and only set to grow further!
This is a newly created position within a team who have experienced continued and sustained success in their field, with recent successes providing room for someone looking to take the next big step in their early career.
You will collaborate across the whole team, working in the office as well as on-site, ensuring financial adherence at localised and project-wide levels, and fostering relationships with site teams, providers, local communities, and project partners, keeping everything and everyone on track.
Does this sound like a great fit for you? If so, read on!
- 0-2 years of professional experience post-qualification (ideally in engineering or construction focused businesses).
- A third-level qualification in either Quantity Surveying, Commercial Management, or Project Management.
- A head for numbers and a heart for the community you’ll be working amongst on long-term projects.
- The desire to build your career and/or take the next big step to establish yourself with an expanding professional consultancy.
- Great collaborative instincts, communication skills, and interpersonal skills.
- Be assisting with the management of construction projects from start to finish.
- Conduct site surveys, measurements, and valuations.
- Prepare and submit tender documents.
- Guide the preparation of project budgets and cost estimates.
- Track project costs and report on budget variances.
- Liaise with clients, contractors, local communities, and other stakeholders.
- Ensure compliance with health and safety regulations.
If this sounds like a great opportunity to grow in your career, please apply with a copy of your most recent CV. For more information, please contact Breffni O’Sullivan on 01786 446651 quoting J43426.
We act as an employment agency for permanent work and as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
We value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.