Part-Time Proposals Coordinator
Due to continued success, a growing organisation, who are currently expanding due to secured workload are looking to appoint a part-time Proposals Coordinator. Joining a Building Surveying Practice based in Cumbernauld, as Proposals Coordinator your responsibilities will include, however will not be limited to:
• The preparation of bids/tender and pre-qualification questionnaires/submissions
• Working alongside the senior management team to maintain client contacts and seek new opportunities
• Collation of pre-tender proposals
• Bid writing and Marketing
• Finalisation of bids, support the estimating team and post-proposal reviews
As part of the application & interview process you will need to be able to show us:
• A previous track record within proposals and bid collation/coordination
• Previous experience within a similar role
• Good interpersonal skills, as well as the ability to liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
What will you get in return?
• Competitive salary/pay rate
• An attractive work life balance
• A chance to work with a company who can offer autonomy and trust
This position can also offer either a Temporary or Permanent contract depending on the candidates preference. For more information and to discuss your career plans in more details please get in touch.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.