Are you an experienced Quantity Surveyor ready to take the next step? Contract Scotland are delighted to be sourcing a Senior QS for an innovative and forward-thinking company based in Scotland. In recent years, they have experienced successful growth and have secured a strong pipeline of work in Glasgow.
A well respected main contractor with a rich heritage in Scotland’s construction industry is looking to add a Quantity Surveyor to their established commercial team in Edinburgh. Our client has worked on some of Britain’s most iconic buildings and will provide the opportunity to work on diverse and exciting developments
Contract Scotland are working with one of the UK’s leading building contractors to source a Quality Advisor to join their established team in Glasgow. As a Quality Advisor, you will support project management teams, ensuring work is delivered to a high standard and in line with quality guidelines, and gain experience working on major construction projects across diverse sectors.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
– Assessing working practices and ensuring projects are operating in line with Quality procedures.
– Reporting on and improving Quality KPI’s.
– Auditing projects and processes.
– Integrating effective Quality plans with projects, supply chains and internal functions.
– Assessing the Quality processes of Subcontractors before they start on site.
– Reporting and rectifying Quality defeats.
– Monitoring feedback and identifying best practices to improve delivery and contribute to continuous improvement.
To be considered for this role, you will:
– Be a Member of the Chartered Quality Institute (to at least Practitioner Level).
– Have demonstrable experience in a Quality function within Construction Industry.
– Hold a valid CSCS card.
– Have a working understanding of quality standards and audit procedures.
– Have working experience of Internal Auditor.
In return, you will receive a competitive salary, a generous and comprehensive benefits package, and the chance to work on a diverse range of high-value projects.
If you are interested in this role, please apply with a copy of your updated CV or for more information, contact Rachel Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J23894.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.