Electrical Estimator role with a specialist engineering firm.
Recently they have been successful in new projects and as such are looking to expand their team. As a Health & Safety Advisor you’ll work alongside experienced teams to ensure that projects are completed safely and on time.
Quality Assurance Manager
Are you an experienced Quality Manager looking for your next career challenge? Would you like a full time position based in Oban? If yes, then please read on….
Contract Scotland are currently working in partnership with a well established contractor with a long track record of delivering civil engineering & building projects in the area, they can offer secure, varied work across the building and civil engineering. They are looking to add an experience Quality Assurance Manager to their team to review and update their quality procedures. It is essential that you have a good eye for detail, follow best practice and can deliver on time.
As a Quality Assurance Manager you will be responsible for:
• Checking compliance of constructed works as per designs and specifications
• Review, update and implement new quality procedures
• Be responsible for the quality management system and ensuring it is continually improving
• Produce quality plans and manage quality records
• Prepare quality audits
• Update and work closely with the management team
• Ensuring all products meet the required quality standards
• Manage the internal audit system
• Identifying, recording, and resolving non-conformances, coordinating the trades and materials for the resolution of any defects
• Ensuring health, safety, and environmental policy implementation
Applicants must have the following:
• Suitably qualified within a civil engineering or construction discipline
• Proven experience as a quality professional within a construction or civils contractor is essential
• BIM experience is desirable
• Excellent communication skills due to the level of interaction associated with the role
• Keen eye for detail
• Excellent written communication and problem solving skills
• Full UK drivers license
As part of this role you will be a key figure in the senior management team within the company and have the opportunity to implement new quality procedures and systems. Please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or for more information, contact Katie Horne on 01786 446651 quoting J23462.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.