We are currently recruiting a Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyor for a leading Construction Cost Consultancy who provide Contract Administration, Quantity Surveying and CDM services to the Social Housing Sector in Scotland.
The successful applicant will be responsible for taking the lead on a range of projects within the Social Housing Sector including New Build, Planned Maintenance, Reactive Maintenance and providing Procurement Services and advice to Clients.
• MRICS or currently working towards full membership. (The company has two APC Assessors who will assist with the APC process)
• Previous pre and post contract experience as Consultant / Contractor
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience in Social Housing projects would be beneficial
• Knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Knowledge of CDM Regulations
Responsibilities (Not exhaustive)
• Preparation of Tender Documentation (including BoQ's)
• Cost Planning
• Providing Procurement Advice to Clients
• Preparing Tender Reports
• Contract Administration
• Issuing Payment Notices and Cost Reports
• Attending Client meetings
If you are interested in this opportunity and have the required skills and experience then please send your CV to Fiona Lynn.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.