Quantity Surveyor opportunity within thriving private housebuilder
Are you an ambitious Quantity Surveyor looking for the potential to grow with a leading housebuilder in Edinburgh who have various sites covering the East of Scotland? We are looking for a Quantity Surveyor with drive and ambition to join the team at the forefront of growth, and take the opportunity to learn from the well established team.Secruity? Growth? Development? Challenging? - all things that appeal to you? If so, you might just fit right in...As Quantity Surveyor you will be expected to:
• Manage all allocated projects and seeing this through from award to completion of client and sub-contractor final accounts.
• Attending monthly project and client meetings and ensuring that surveying information and cost advice is provided in an accurate and proficient manner.
• Monitoring the timely production of the main/subcontract final accounts, including re-measurement as necessary to facilitate the optimum result, evaluation of all variations a loss and/or expense issues.
• Effective interaction with other members of the project team promoting the commercial perspective on all other issues, as well as liasing with team members in the Central Belt.
• Form and develop relationships with Client, Construction and Design Team.You must have experience in working within the New Build Residential or Construction Industry as knowledge of Civils is necessary. In return for the ideal candidate will receive:
• An above market average salary
• Benefits package including a company car or car allowance
• Bonus structure
• Pension and health care benefits.
• Career progression
If you are interested in this role and can picture yourself working as a Senior Quantity Surveyor with an expanding, successful and quality driven house builder in the West then we are keen to hear from you.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.