Is work/life balance important to you? Well we've got the very role that will give you that balance!
Contract Scotland are delighted to be working with a reputable Civil Engineering contractor in Glasgow in their search to recruit a part-time Quantity Surveyor within their business. This role will offer the incumbent 2 days per week work on a long term contract basis - perfect to let you fit other things into your schedule!
So, who is this company? They are a groundworks contractor by background who enjoy a strong reputation within Scotland having secured repeat business from a number of their clients, highlighting their commitment to a quality service. Their portfolio of work covers the central belt of Scotland primarily, however they have sites across Scotland and are looking for commercial assistance to play a pivotal role in the delivery of their projects. Privately owned, they are able to make key decisions in real-time offering the business the flexibility to react to their Client's needs.
Now, what will you be doing?
- Reviewing and assisting with valuations
- Processing sub-contractor payments
- Settling final accounts
- Carrying out site visits with the management team 2-3 times per month
- Providing general assistance to the commercial team as required
Who are you?
- An experienced surveyor with a demonstrable experience in working on civil engineering projects
- Ideally have some groundworks experience, although this is not essential as guidance will be offered where required
- Hold a degree / relevant qualification in a commercial discipline
- Available for 2 days per week in the client offices
- Understands and focussing on quality to ensure reputations are maintained and developed!
Sounds good? What's next?
If this is a role that interests you, please get in touch with Grant Dalziel by submitting your Cv for initial consideration and confidential conversation!
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.