Contract Scotland have a Senior Quantity Surveyor vacancy with a large housing contractor, based in Inverness.
A 9-month opportunity to work with an established housebuilder in the Aberdeen/Tayside region .
Contract Scotland have a brilliant opportunity for a quantity surveyor, within the volume housebuilding market. Based in the greater Glasgow area, this role will be joining a large and well established team of surveyors and working on a number of housebuilding projects within the west central belt.
This is a fast-paced environment and requires ,to a large degree, on working with established internal systems and processes. Applicants should have at least a HNC/ BSc qualification within quantity surveying and be able to display proven prior experience of working in the housebuilding sector.
Duties and Responsibilities Include:-
- Maintain budget control throughout developments
- Manage procurement of trade packages and oversee sub-contract ordering
- Production of monthly CVR Reports for each site
- Preparing tenders and procure sub-contractors
- Evaluating and agreeing variations and instructions
- Liaising with site personnel and sub-contractors in order to maximise productivity
- Using a payments system for the payment of sub-contractors and goods and materials
- Regular coordination and reporting to Commercial Director / Commercial Manager with all commercial aspects of the business
Our client rewards their surveyors with a generous salary and bonus scheme in return.
If you think this is the role for you then please apply online with your most recent CV or you can contact Nicola Monro on 01786 446651 quoting J23802.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.