Contract Scotland have a Senior Quantity Surveyor vacancy with a large housing contractor, based in Inverness.
One of Scotland’s larger housebuilders is looking to appoint a Logistics planner to work with the operational team to ensure a successful delivery from acquisition to handover stage.
One of the UK’s market leaders in energy efficient measures within the domestic market, have a requirement for a quantity surveyor to join their commercial team at their offices in West Lothian. Reporting to the Commercial Manager, the role will be to assist with the commercial control of multi-disciplined projects and carrying out the necessary processes, to ensure payment in a timeous fashion.
Main Duties and Responsibilities of the position:-
• Input into the application and credit control process
• Commercial management of subcontractors
• Contribution to the change control system
• Ensuring the timely production of accurate forecasting information
• Contribution to the timely production of CVR’s
Applicant for this role should have the following experience:-
• Cost Engineering
• Quantity Surveying
• Experience working in high volume commercial environment
• Competent with, Word, Excel, Outlook
• Drivers License
Salary & Package
• Competitive Salary
• Employer contributed pension scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme with 24 hours telephone and online access
• Generous company sick pay
• Company car allowance at 10% of basic salary and mileage claims.
• 32 days annual leave (Inc. statutory bank holidays )
• Access to Flexible Benefits Scheme (including buy holidays, discount to retailers, bike to work scheme, Healthshield care plan, and many more).
• Work for PLC Company with option to join share save scheme.
To apply for the role, please upload your most recent CV using the link below, or alternatively speak to Nicola Monro directly on 01786446651 quoting J23896
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.