As a Senior Project Manager stationed in Cumbernauld, you’ll assume a pivotal role in the organisation’s operational framework, emphasising the delivery of projects to the highest standards, from initial design through to project handover. Collaborating closely with our established team, you’ll ensure that all completed work aligns with the stellar reputation our client has worked hard to achieve.
re you an experienced Senior Site Engineer with a passion for civil engineering projects? Our client, a leading privately-owned civil engineering contractor operating throughout Scotland, is looking for a dedicated professional to join their team on a permanent basis in Perth, with opportunities for work across the stunning landscapes of Scotland.
Are you a Quantity Surveyor looking for your next challenge? Does the opportunity to work with a Civil Engineering Company who have a wide variety of projects interest you?
If the answer above is yes, then this could be the perfect opportunity to work with a bespoke business where no project is ever the same. Our client is looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to join their established commercial team for projects between Oban & Fort William. These projects are for Groundworks on Private & Social Housing Projects however future projects can range between Housebuilding, Commercial, Industrial, Health, Education & Leisure. This is a perfect opportunity for an individual who is seeking new challenges.
As a Quantity Surveyor, your responsibilities will include:
- Monthly Cost Value Reconciliations.
- Ensure valuations are maximised, certified and paid on time.
- Mange any variations to contracts in a timely manner.
- Forecasts of cost and value of all trades.
- Liaise with and assist the operational team to secure labour, materials and Sub-Contractor to ensure contracts and completed on time & within budget.
- Monitor progress on-site and take a lead issuing required notices in accordance with contract procedures and timescales.
- Ensure that all quotations are carefully vetted and comply with the specification ensuring that the most competitive bids are obtained.
- Preparation of Final Accounts.
- Manage subcontractors accounts accurately and effectively to enhance contract.
You should have a methodical approach, great interpersonal skill and have the following skills:
- Degree qualified in Quantity Surveying or equivalent.
- Strong and demonstrable Quantity Surveying experience within Civil Engineering Projects.
- NEC experience would be advantageous but not necessary however you should be able to demonstrate a background in managing complex forms of contracts.
- Full UK driver’s licence.
On offer is a competitive package as well as travel / living allowances plus other benefits. With a healthy pipeline of work as our client moves into 2024, this is a great opportunity not to be passed up. For more information on the role or a confidential discussion please contact Adam Rahma on 01786 446651 quoting J42386.
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.