- Established Quantity Surveyor looking to move to a Company where you can be proud of the product?
- PQS looking to move to a Developer?
- Opportunity to work for one of the best in the industry?
- Motivated and ready for your next big challenge?
The ideal candidate for this role will have a strong commercial awareness gained from working on construction and or housing projects. You will be responsible for the daily management of projects taking them from pre-construction design through to approval stage and ensuring delivery in line with the agreed build programme. You will play a key part in the delivery process with regular Site time to ensure a close handle on all financial aspects of the project delivery.
Many call themselves bespoke but few truly deliver, we can assure that this is one of those rare occasions. If you enjoy the challenge of no two days being the same and there being no standard' offering, then this could be the perfect place for you. Working within the Commercial Team your focus will be on ensuring the successful delivery of housing projects including low rise and flatted developments so experience of this would be advantageous but not essential. Consideration will be given to those from both a housing and a construction background so if you are looking to change industry then this could be the perfect opportunity.
Essential experience is required in the following areas:
- Experience of planning, organising and prioritising workloads
- Acute Commercial understanding and ability to complete costings / manage bids
- Managing relationships with external consultants and supply chain
- Understanding and knowledge of current Technical Standards and CDM Regulations
To apply for this role please submit your CV or for a confidential conversation please contact Laura Mitchell on 01786 44 66 51.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.