Are you ready to explore a career in the recruitment sector? Maybe you're already at the start of that career but are looking for an employer who can support you and give you all the tools/coaching to develop from here?
We'll be growing in 2021 and need to find the right individuals to support our clients in solving their recruitment challenges, as well as our candidates in finding the right job/position.Why Contract Scotland over every other recruitment agency?
As well as being paid for doing this.. there are a few other things we definitely need to mention!
- You'll be trained and closely supported by some of the best & most experienced recruiters in Scotland. But at the same time be given your own clients' and candidates' to manage independently and in your own style!
- Our excellent reputation and 30 years in business will help you to succeed and open doors for you! We've worked hard to be recognised as genuine professionals in our industry.
- We're focused on your development and have an excellent track record in working with our team to help them fulfil their potential and achieve their ambitions.
- Our unique approach has redefined recruitment in Scotland - you won't be given any meaningless targets that get in the way of you providing a fantastic service to our clients & candidates.
Here's what you'll need to succeed;
- Market leading company car/car allowance.
- Flexible working hours/early Friday finish.
- Ability to work remotely.
- Extremely comprehensive private health insurance.
- Quarterly bonus.
- Excellent holiday entitlement
- Free additional time off at Christmas/New Year.
- Use of a holiday home in the highlands, birthday present, free fruit/good coffee, cashback with retailers, freshly refurbished office space, regular social events, etc!
- Standout communication skills - you'll be out meeting (virtually for now!), calling and emailing our clients & candidates, so we need people who are able to present themselves well and talk to all kinds of folk!
- Discipline/ability to be organised - there's lots to do, so you'll need to be able to prioritise and multi-task.
- Ambition - we won't micromanage you with loads of targets, so we're after people who are driven to be the best at what they do!
- Persuasive - after all, there is lots of choice out there, so you'll need to be likeable and persuade people/influence them to choose you.
- Selfless/ability to work as a team - this might sound odd for a recruitment consultant, but we want to work with people who aren't always looking out for number one and can put others first/work as a team to achieve their goals.
If you're new to the world of recruitment and how it all works, we are more than happy to discuss this with you too. What we want you to do now:
Before applying to this job, think about why you want the job and why you think you'd be successful here, then add it to your cover letter. We want to see your CV as they are useful, but getting to know a bit about you through your cover letter is sometimes what gets your foot in the door.
Applications will be reviewed throughout April and May 2021.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.