An Engineering Consultancy with a long-standing history within the Scottish transportation market is looking to recruit a Structural Revit Technician to join their team.
Contract Scotland are working in close partnership with one of Scotland’s leading privately-owned Residential Developers. This is an excellent opportunity to work in a tight-knit team where each team member’s contribution is genuinely valued.
Contract Scotland are working closely with a well-established and reputable design consultancy as they look for a Resident Engineer to be based in on an upcoming highways scheme in the west of Scotland. This particular scheme is expected to last in the region of 18 months and will offer the opportunity to be involved in the development of a circa £20m project.
On offer to the successful applicant is an extremely competitive market rate and the opportunity for consistent long term freelance work.
As Resident Engineer you duties will include, but not be limited to:
• Lead the site team whilst working closely alongside the contractor to ensure the design is built in accordance with the design and specification requirements
• Compile and submit weekly reports to senior management
• Liaise closely with design office, along with co-ordinating any changes to be implemented
• Communicate efficiently and effectively to all team members, with the aim of ensuring project completion within agreed timescales
• Review and approve technical designs before actioning
The successful applicant will be:
• A chartered engineer (civil / structural) (CEng)
• Hold significant previous experience within a similar role in a design team
• Strong working knowledge of industry standards
• Comfortable working within a team setting and also autonomously when required
• A strong communicator due to high levels of client interaction within this role
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Grant Dalziel, by clicking the Apply Now’ button or call the office quoting J22753.
We’ve been helping people find jobs in the construction industry since 1990 and we’re proud to say we’ve become so good at it that construction professionals recommend us to their friends and colleagues. That’s a huge favour, so we thought it about time we returned it. Learn more about how you can refer someone and get a £250 reward on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.