We are currently recruiting on behalf of a market leading Engineering Consultancy as they look for a Revit Technician to join their team in Glasgow. The main purpose of the role is the preparation of drawings for a variety of public infrastructure, leisure, commercial, residential and renewable energy developments. You will work within a team of technicians and design engineers.Responsibilities of the role will be to:
• Provide detailed structural drawings in steel, reinforced concrete, masonry and timber in both AutoCAD and Revit Structure software packages
• Liaise with other members of staff and the design team to ensure that designs are delivered within programme and expectations
• Produce and manage fully co-ordinated models using Revit software
• Maintain and promote firm-wide CAD standards
• Assist in training other member of staff in BIM Qualifications / Experience:
• HNC/HND in Civil / Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
• Extensive experience of using Revit and AutoCAD
• Excellent interpersonal skills due to the level of interaction associated with this role
• Flexible and enthusiastic working approach
• A methodical approach to work with an excellent eye for detail
• Confidence and ability to maximise the level of responsibility taken on projects, small and large
To apply, send your CV to Jamie Porter. Whether you are actively searching or casually casting eye over what is available, we will be happy to discuss the opportunity with you in more detail. Please get in touch with Jamie or Savanna and we can have a confidential chat with you. NOT FOR YOU BUT YOU KNOW SOMEONE WHO MIGHT BE INTERESTED?
Have you heard about our referral scheme? We've been helping people find jobs in the construction industry since 1990 and we're proud to say we've become so good at it that construction professionals recommend us to their friends and colleagues. That's a huge favour, so we thought it was about time we returned it. Learn more about how you can refer someone and get a £200 reward on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.