Contract Scotland are working closely with a busy refurbishment and maintenance contractor based in Glasgow to source a Senior Quantity Surveyor. They boast a varied project portfolio, operating within retail, commercial, local authority, hospitality, and more. With a commitment to service, they have established strong relationships with repeat clients and have secured a busy pipeline of work. If you’re an experienced Quantity Surveyor with excellent communication skills and a drive to lead a team, I’d love to hear from you!
Are you an experienced Estimator looking for a new challenge? Contract Scotland are working with a busy Glasgow based contractor to source an experienced Estimator to join their established preconstruction team. Delivering high-quality, innovative projects across a range of sectors, including commercial, industrial, and residential, they have secured a strong pipeline of work across the central belt.
A respected construction business is looking to bolster its roofing division with the addition of an Estimator. This role will be integral to their business, helping them maintain the strong long-term partnerships in place with existing clients whilst assisting in developing new opportunities.
- Meet with existing and potential clients to understand their needs
- Help develop and define the scope of works for estimating and tendering purposes
- Assist in the completion of Pre-Qualification Questionnaires.
- Compile competitive price proposals in line with company procedure.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the roofing industry.
- Broad knowledge of roofing materials and labour costs and a proven ability in developing competitive bids.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent relationship-building abilities.
How to Apply:
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed and share the same commitment to quality, then we invite you to apply or contact Rachel Anderson on 01786 446651 quoting J43437
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.