A civil contractor with a healthy bank of work specialising in high voltage electrical engineering solution are currently looking for a Section Engineer
to join their team. They have been operating for over a decade in the HV Cabling Industry with an impeccable safety record and zero harm ethos. The company has grown from strength to strength, working throughout locations in the UK and Europe. The role will be covering projects across the North of England and Scotland so being willing to travel is a must. As Section Engineer you will be responsible for:
What you need:
- Paperwork and supervision of juniors engineers and subcontractors
- Record keeping and quality assurance
- Ensuring the project is delivered safely adhering to strict Health and safety procedures
- Liaison with main contractor on project
What's in it for you:
- Minimum of HNC level qualification in civil engineering essential
- Previous civil engineering experience in a contracting environment essential
- Valid CSCS, SMSTS is essential
An annual salary would be £30,000 - £37,000 plus car allowance, living away expenses, bonus and pension.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.