This is an ideal opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician to join a large family owned business who pride themselves on the quality of their product.
Our client is looking for a Senior Architectural Technician who has experience working within the private housing sector and had an eye for details ensuring that they continue to grown the company's reputation. This position will be ideal for someone with a proven track record of working for a high end volume house builders in a similar role.
Typical duties will include:
• Produce Viability Layouts, highlighting densities, accommodation and design values
• Achieve Planning, Building Warrant, Tender & Construction deadlines in line with the Development Monitor
• Project Architectural Technician for live sites
• Produce Construction Information that communicates all H&S risks appropriately and allows our Construction teams to build to a 5 star quality
• Join a BOP team and attend meetings to ensure we continue to push wider group strategies
• Will be responsible for a number of actions within the department to help improve overall processes & quality of approach
The suitable candidate will be:
• Qualified Architectural Technologist with proven experience within Residential Development
• Good understanding of construction techniques/details and the statutory regulations particularly around Building Regulations
• Experience in Residential development and information systems/processes will be essential
• Organised and able to make decisions for others in the team if required
• Team player and be able to manage and mentor the Architectural Technicians
• Must be proficient in the use of AutoCAD and Microsoft Word, MS Project and experience in site design and Designing Streets principles required
• Full driving licence
With an ideal city centre Edinburgh location, a £45,000 - £50,000 salary and an extensive staff benefits package including the ability to work a 9 day fortnight and a bonus scheme this is an ideal opportunity for a Senior Architectural Technician looking for a move.
To apply hit the Apply Now button or contact Eilidh Cameron on 01786 446651 for a further discussion on the role.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.