Contract Scotland are working with a well-established Engineering Consultancy which offers a better work/life balance and a clear career path over the next 5 years. On offer is a competitive salary as well as flexible working hours.
Due to a thriving workload, we are looking for an ambitious Graduate Civil Engineer to join a dynamic Civils and Rail team becoming part of one of the UK’s leading private Engineering Consultancies working with both public and private clients.
Senior Bridge Engineer
A well-known and highly regarded multi-disciplinary National Engineering Consultancy are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Engineer to join their impressive Glasgow office to work on a variety of Bridges projects.
- Lead the design of bridge structures, ensuring they meet project specifications and are delivered within budget and on schedule
- Collaborate with project managers, architects, and other stakeholders to identify project requirements and constraints
- Develop design concepts, models, and drawings CAD software and other industry-standard software tools
- Oversee the work of junior engineers and provide guidance and mentorship as needed
- Manage project documentation, including reports, calculations, and drawings, and ensure all work complies with relevant industry standards and regulations
- Attend client meetings and present design solutions to clients and other stakeholders
- Participate in project bidding and proposal writing activities
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Civil Engineering or a related field
- 6+ years of experience in bridge design and construction
- Strong technical skills and experience using industry-standard software tools, such as AutoCAD and Revit
- Proven ability to manage complex projects and work collaboratively with cross-functional teams
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, and the ability to present technical information to non-technical stakeholders
On offer to the successful candidate is a highly competitive package along with the opportunity to work on an interesting mix of public and private sector projects. The company uses state of the art technologies, coupled with strong engineering knowledge and experience to provide their clients with practical solutions. This company also offers a really good benefits package as well as flexible working.
If this is the right role for you, contact Stephen McNaughton today on 01786 446651 quoting J41612 for more details.
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.