Senior CAD Technician
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior CAD Technician
! Interested? Keep reading!
Contract Scotland are working with a well-established civil engineering contractor based in the West of Scotland
. Our client have over 30 years' experience in the industry and have an extensive portfolio of work. Due to peak in workload they are looking to bring a Senior CAD Technician into their team based in Glasgow to work on non-infrastructure related projects within their Water Sector.
You will be responsible for?
- Producing CAD drawings and assisting with design solutions focussing largely on long-term frameworks within the water sector
- Supporting their in-house design team from initial conception through to final design
- Working in conjunction with the mechanical, electrical and civil team
To be considered for this role you will have:
- Experience working within a similar capacity
- Demonstratable experience using AutoCAD, ideally both 2D and 3D
- A background in civil engineering projects, experience on water projects would be a strong advantage
- Hold a degree or relevant qualification
If you are interested in this position, then please send your CV for consideration, or call Grant Dalziel for an initial confidential chat.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.