Structural Design Engineer
We are working closely with an award-winning multi-disciplinary Civil & Structural Engineering Design Consultancy based in central Scotland, as they look to find a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer to join their growing team. With a legacy of innovation, coupled with a high level of staff retention, this consultancy offers employees a multitude of benefits including a competitive salary, an attractive pension scheme, a professional membership subscription and the chance to work with some of the biggest industrial and commercial clients throughout the UK.
As a Senior Civil/Structural Engineer your responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Create innovative solutions to complex clients issues
- Mentor less experienced Engineers within the team, guiding them through their career and professional review
- Carry out inspection and assessment work on bridges
- Blast engineering tasks
- Preventative maintenance and compliance inspections
- Ensure completion of all projects to the technical specifications of clients, within financial guidelines, in a safe and timely manner
The successful candidate will be:
- A Chartered Civil / Structural Engineer
- Degree qualified in Civil / Structural Engineering
- Competent in delivering multi-disciplinary projects
- Experienced with a design consultancy
- Comfortable working within a team and also individually when required
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude to tackle challenging work
If you would like to apply for this role, please send your CV to Michael Mair by clicking on the Apply Now' button.
We've been helping people find jobs in the construction industry since 1990 and we're proud to say we've become so good at it that construction professionals recommend us to their friends and colleagues. That's a huge favour, so we thought it about time we returned it. Learn more about how you can refer someone and get a £200 reward on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.