Do you come from a Consultancy Design Engineer background and want to take that step into working with a medium private house builder?
Or are you currently a Senior Design Engineer with a private housebuilder looking for that next challenge?
We have a Senior Design Engineer position with a leading medium sized housebuilder located in the Central Belt who is looking for an experienced Engineer who will continue to help in the growth and development of their new sites.
What will you need?
• Experience of dealing with stakeholders at all levels, including local authorities and external clients
• The ability to work on your own and as part of a team as needed
• Excellent communication skills due to the high level of interaction associated with this role
• A working understanding of Autocad, PDS and Windes Micro Drainage
• Qualified to HNC/HND or Degree level (or equivalent) in Civil Engineering.
• Ideally have an engineering background with experience of working for a consultancy or housebuilder who focus on residential projects or similar
What will you be doing?
• Providing infrastructure design and engineering knowledge and expertise
• Liaising with other members of the design team
• Undertaking detailing using a range of software packages
• Providing infrastructure engineering design and detailing of roads, drainage, site levels as well as ground modelling and SUDS design
This is a great opportunity for someone looking to develop their career within the housebuilding sector with a salary of £45,000 - £60,000 and a package including company car and bonus.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV to Eilidh Cameron or if you would like to have a more in depth discussion about this role, please call in on 01786 446651.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.