Are you a skilled and motivated Site Engineer ready to embrace thrilling challenges in water infrastructure? On behalf of our client, we offer you an excellent opportunity to be part of a dynamic team where you will be able to contribute to the success of all upcoming projects. This position offers you the chance to contribute to diverse sites across Scotland as part of the prestigious Scottish Water framework. This position will be based in Peterhead.
Are you a skilled Site Agent seeking an exciting freelance opportunity? Join forces with Contract Scotland as we collaborate with a leading civil engineering contractor for a captivating Freelance Site Agent role on a dynamic Fife project.
Senior Engineer/Sub Agent
Are you an accomplished Senior Engineer/ Sub-Agent seeking your next rewarding freelance venture? We want to hear from you!
Our esteemed client, a leading civil engineering contractor, is actively recruiting a Senior Engineer/ Sub-Agent for a long-term assignment of at least 9 months, based in Tarbert. Specialising in Civil Engineering projects, particularly in water or marine sectors, our client offers an exciting opportunity with accommodation provided due to the project’s location.
- Conduct site supervision and inductions.
- Conduct daily briefings with operatives and sub-contractors.
- Perform quality assurance checks for concrete, piling, drainage.
- Develop Inspection & Test Plans and Inspection & Test Records.
- Maintain safety targets and standards.
- Implement and monitor on-site works to ensure compliance with the client’s specifications.
- Conduct visits to suppliers as required.
- Collect and organise all QA information in accordance with client’s in-house systems.
- Keep track of documents and drawings using in-house systems.
What to Expect:
- Ongoing long-term work (at least 9 months).
- Start date: 8th January.
- Working hours: Mon: 08:00 – 19:00, Tues-Thurs: 07:00 – 19:00, Fri: 07:00 -15:00.
- Weekend work to be discussed, likely on a rotational basis.
- Accommodation provided.
- £280 to £320 (Gross) per day DOE.
- Payment methods – PAYE or CIS.
- Demonstrated experience in civil engineering projects, especially in water or marine projects.
- Marine experience is desirable.
- Willingness to travel to another site when required.
- Full UK driving license and own transport.
- Valid CSCS Card.
- SMSTS and First Aid certifications.
If you are ready for this exciting opportunity, apply now with your most recent CV or contact Kirsten Whitfield at 01786 446651, quoting reference J43066.
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.