A successful multi-disciplinary consultancy in the central Scotland region is looking to grow their team by appointing a Senior Engineering Geologist/Geotechnical Engineer. A business with deep roots in the local area who has achieved a high-level of staff retention over the years, they are able to provide a secure, stable working environment which may appeal to any Engineers from the central Scotland area who are currently making lengthy commutes to the East or West of Scotland. They are looking for an experienced Principal Geotechnical Engineer who:
• Is competent and has proven experience in leading junior members of staff
• Has the ability to coordinate and manage multiple projects and designs of these
• Has confidence in liaising with clients
• Can identify and develop business opportunities
• Is commercially aware and can manage budgets where necessary The successful candidate will:
• Be MSc qualified in Geotechnical Engineering (or equivalent)
• Chartered status or working towards this
• Experience of using the necessary software such as Settle 3D, Holebase etc
• Excellent communication skills due to the level of interaction associated with the role This is an excellent opportunity for any ambitious Civil/Structural Engineers in the central Scotland area which offers:
• Competitive salary
• Death in Service
• 30 days holiday (with the option to purchase more)
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Reimbursement of Professional Body Membership fees
If you would like to apply, send your CV to Savanna Mitchell.
If the position is not suitable for you personally but you know someone who may be interested, then you might like to know that we offer a £200 referral fee for any successful referrals. Further details on how to refer someone can be found out website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.