Do you want to further your career within an organisation who has a strong recent track record of delivery high quality M&E Building Services installations in the UK Construction industry? If the answer to that question is yes, then this is the long-term, secure and rewarding opportunity that you have been looking for!
This particular job is with a modern and diverse M&E engineering business who's large Scottish Building Services contracting business is currently looking to add a knowledgeable and career driven M&E Quantity Surveyor or Senior M&E Quantity Surveyor to their commercial team to lead and commercially manage Building Services installation projects across the Glasgow and Central Scotland region up to the value of £10mil based from their offices in Glasgow. Projects that this contractor are currently working on and have in their future pipeline range over a variety of sectors including commercial office developments, healthcare, education and retail on both refurbishment and new build projects which range in value from smaller works on frameworks at £50k through to larger new build developments at £10mil. As a well-established and continually growing and stable contractor who has a track record in offering their highest performing employees career and professional development opportunities.
They can offer you:
- Genuine plan for development - they want people who are ready to make the step up and have ambition and grow along with their modern national business
- Coaching & mentorship from some of the best leaders of the industry in Scotland, many of whom have worked within a variety of well established businesses in the past
- The chance to manage your own projects & take ownership on a variety M&E installation projects throughout Scotland
- An open and friendly working environment, within a business that prides themselves on their communication both with clients and internally as a business
- An annual salary from £45k-£55k per annum, car allowance, contributory pension scheme, private healthcare and discretionary annual bonus
We're ideally looking for applicants who have a track record in delivering the QS function on various M&E Building Services projects within a contracting environment. Perhaps you are currently working for an M&E Building Services Contractor and you are looking for your next step in your career.
Hopefully this sounds like the kind of opening to suit you, however we'd be keen to discuss the whole of the market with you as part of a confidential discussion around your experience & ambitions.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.