Senior Construction Project Manager
We are looking for a Senior Project Manager to oversee a circa £25 million new build project in Dundee.
Ideally coming from a Tier 1 Main Contractor, with significant experience in either Hotels or Student Accommodation the ideal candidate will have a proven track record in taking major projects from inception to completion. They will be highly familiar with Timber Framed Construction, experienced and skilled in building teams and developing staff, as well as experience in managing Design teams, Clients, Sub-Contractors and the full Supply Chain. A strong understanding of project programming and planning is also essential in this role.
This role will be highly varied, and the successful candidate will ultimately be responsible for the oversight of all on site activities and ensuring this project reaches a successful complete, on time and within budget.
Main duties will include:
• Effectively managing performance of H&S, the site team, subcontractors and designers to deliver the programme requirements
• Preparing, monitoring and ensuring compliance with the programme demands
• Issuing weekly and monthly reports to the Operations Director
• Driving high standards of Health & Safety on site including regular site audits and maintaining all paperwork and records
• Leadership and direction of the project team
• Programme management and commercial monitoring of the project
• Responsible along with the QS for the EDF (End Day Forecasting) of the project
• Ensuring site records are kept up to date in line with the PQP
• Manage the Design Team and information flow
• Be involved in the preparation and review of the CVR Reports
• Weekly subcontractor progress meetings to track actual progress against planned including resource demand plans
• Manage Customer Care and handover process
In return the client are offering a highly competitive benefits packing, including generous basic salary (DOE) company car or allowance, private healthcare (including Partner), mileage expenses and access to the company pension schemes and bonus fund. Please get in touch to discuss this excellent role in more depth.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.