Senior Quantity Surveyor
Looking for a position that is centrally located? Do you have experience within the Civil Engineering sector? If so, this is worth a read further…
We are working with a reputable, independently owned, civil engineering contractor who are looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their team in the Central Belt. This company has firmly cemented themselves as a key player within the Scottish Construction market and are now looking for a Senior Quantity Surveyor to join their civils division who will work on civil infrastructure developments. As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will play an integral role within the team where you will be responsible for:
• Managing, monitoring, forecasting and reporting on all commercial aspects of projects
• Providing recommendation on all commercial and contract issues
• Producing cost control documents
• Identifying areas of risk and scope and developing project team; this will include monitoring progress on site
• Producing valuations, applications and claims in line with contract requirements
• Identifying and reimbursing of variations to the contracted scope of works
• Providing support in respect to legal/contract issues associated with projects
• Assist with the appointment of as well as liaise with sub-contractors and monitor their accounts
• Preparation and timely submission of tenders What do you need to apply?
• Degree in Quantity Surveying ( or equivalent )
• Extensive experience within a similar role within the civil engineering sector
• Excellent communication skills due to the level of interaction associated with the role
To apply, submit your CV to Danielle Todd or call in on 01786 446651 for an informal and confidential discussion about the role.
If the position is not suitable for you personally but you know someone who may be interested, then you might like to know that we offer a £200 referral fee for any successful referrals. Further details on how to refer someone can be found on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.