As a Senior Project Manager stationed in Cumbernauld, you’ll assume a pivotal role in the organisation’s operational framework, emphasising the delivery of projects to the highest standards, from initial design through to project handover. Collaborating closely with our established team, you’ll ensure that all completed work aligns with the stellar reputation our client has worked hard to achieve.
re you an experienced Senior Site Engineer with a passion for civil engineering projects? Our client, a leading privately-owned civil engineering contractor operating throughout Scotland, is looking for a dedicated professional to join their team on a permanent basis in Perth, with opportunities for work across the stunning landscapes of Scotland.
Senior Site Engineer
Exciting Career Opportunity for a Senior Site Engineer in Perth, Scotland
Are you an experienced Site Engineer or Senior Site Engineer with a passion for civil engineering projects? Our client, a leading privately-owned civil engineering contractor operating throughout Scotland, is looking for a dedicated professional to join their team on a permanent basis in Perth, with opportunities for work across the stunning landscapes of Scotland. If you have previous experience working on the Scottish Water Framework, we want to hear from you!
What’s on offer?
- Long-term Job Security: With secured long-term frameworks, we offer stability and the chance to grow your career in a supportive and dynamic team.
- Project Excellence: Join a team dedicated to delivering safe, efficient, and on-time water and wastewater infrastructure projects.
- Collaborative Environment: Enjoy a supportive and collaborative workplace that encourages creativity and innovation, all aimed at delivering cutting-edge engineering solutions to our valued clients.
Key Responsibilities: As a Senior Site Engineer, you will collaborate closely with the Civils Construction Manager and Site Manager. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Setting out and surveying.
- Creating a safe working environment.
- Overseeing quality control and health and safety matters on-site.
- Implementing strategies as discussed with management.
- Liaising with site staff and subcontractors.
- Checking design plans, drawings, and quantities for accuracy of calculations.
- Producing 2D & 3D site sketches.
- Developing method statements and risk assessments.
- Supporting the team and fulfilling other site engineering duties as required.
- Undertaking material reconciliations.
- Controlling and minimizing waste on site.
- Maintaining regular communication with the client.
- Mentoring and training junior staff when required.
Qualifications and Requirements: To apply for this role, you should possess:
- A minimum of HNC level education in Civil Engineering.
- Previous experience on Scottish Water projects.
- Experience in a heavy civil engineering environment.
- Essential experience in setting-out and surveying.
- Preferred qualifications: CSCS, SMSTS, and First Aid.
- Desirable qualifications: EUSR Safety Health, Environmental (SHEA) passport scheme, (SHEA) Water, DOMS, and National Water Hygiene.
- Proficiency in Microsoft packages and AutoCAD.
- Willingness to work in various locations across Scotland.
- A full UK driver’s license.
Perks and Benefits: In return for your dedication and expertise, we offer:
- 25 days of annual leave, in addition to Bank Holidays.
- A matched Pension scheme.
- Life Assurance.
This is your opportunity to work with a global market leader and actively contribute to the company’s growth while making a positive impact on the environment. If this resonates with you and you meet the entry criteria, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply by submitting your most recent CV, or for more information, contact Adam Rahma at 01786 446651, quoting reference J43064.
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.