Are you an experienced Site Manager looking for an exciting opportunity in the construction industry? Our client, a leading Main Contractor, is seeking a dedicated Site Manager to lead a substantial project in East Scotland, valued between £8m-£12m, with potential for ongoing work in the area. You will ideally come from a new build background with a eye for attention to detail.
Are you an experienced Project Manager looking for an exciting opportunity in the construction industry? Our client, a leading Main Contractor, is seeking a dedicated Project Manager to lead a substantial project in East Scotland, valued between £8m-£12m, with potential for ongoing work in the area. You will ideally come from a new build background with an eye for attention to detail.
Senior Site Manager
A large main contractor based in Glasgow is looking to add an experienced Senior Site Manager to their team for a new build project in the East of Scotland. With a diverse project portfolio spanning retail, education, healthcare, industrial and many more, they have secured a busy pipeline of work across the Central Belt.
The successful candidate will have demonstrable experience managing building projects from £10m-£30m and will be a driven and professional individual with a track record of delivering projects on time, on budget, and to the highest standards of quality and safety.
You will be responsible for (but not limited to):
– Managing project resources, including budget, schedule, and personnel.
– Identifying and mitigating project risks.
– Managing project scope, schedule, and quality.
– Developing and maintaining relationships with clients, project stakeholders and supply chain.
– Providing leadership and direction to project teams while maintaining a strong safety culture.
To be considered for this role, you will have:
– Proven experience in site management within the construction industry.
– A relevant degree or equivalent qualification in construction management or a related field.
– A safety-conscious approach with a thorough understanding of HSEQ responsibilities of a main contractor.
– Strong leadership and communication skills
In exchange, our client offers competitive remuneration, genuine opportunity for career development, a company car or car allowance, private healthcare, and generous holiday entitlement and pension contribution.
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up-to-date CV, or for more information, contact Rachel Anderson at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting J43095.
Contract Scotland acts as an employment agency for permanent work and acts as an employment business for temporary work.
For roles in Scotland/the UK, applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
At Contract Scotland, we value diversity and promote equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all areas of society and can discuss any reasonable adjustments to support your application.