Senior Structural Engineer - Building Structures
Senior Structural Design Engineer needed on a permanent basis to work on a variety of bespoke structural developments, from inception to completion, offering the chance to get involved in all technical aspects of a range of building projects for both public and private sector clients in Scotland.
As an integral member of the team, you will be required to:
• Monitor and prepare structural calculations and project specifications
• Organisation of the workload relating to a team of Engineers & Technicians
• Inspection of site works
• Supervision of technicians and junior engineers
• Direct reporting to Associates
• Validation of final remediation works reports
• Liaise with clients, stakeholders and other third parties
• Co-ordination of statutory approvals
What do you need to apply?
• Experience within residential building
• Design experience of timber & steel frame and masonry building design
• Capable of leading and managing an engineering team on medium scale projects
• Extensive experience within a consulting engineering design office
• Strong communication skills
• Ability to work well within a team setting
• Sound commercial awareness
• An understanding of Industry developments as they happen
To apply, send your CV to Savanna Mitchell.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.