Senior Structural Engineer
As Senior Engineer, you will be responsible for; leading and managing a team of junior Engineers conducting initial site and building condition surveys on various building and associated civil assets.Duties and responsibilities:
• Overseeing the inspections of various structures and providing technical recommendations and advice where needed
• Attend project meetings
• Managing contractors on site
• Managing and leading junior Engineers
• Coordinating and distributing technical reports to project members
• Maintaining existing and establishing new stakeholder relationships What do you need to apply?
• Degree qualified in Civil/Structural Engineering (or equivalent)
• Proven experience within a similar role
• Previous experience of managing and mentoring junior members of staff
• Chartered member of the Institution of Structural or Civil EngineersOn offer is:
• Competitive salary
• Flexible working environment
• Office location which is easily accessible by car and public transport.
If you would like to apply for this role, please submit your CV to Jamie Porter or call in for a confidential discussion about this or other opportunities which might be suited.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.