If you are looking to be a part of a ground-breaking project, this one is for you! Contract Scotland are delighted to be involved in recruiting for a world-record breaking project in the UK offering the incumbent the opportunity to be involved in the delivery of one of the largest tunnelling/mining operations undertaken.
We are looking for a self-motivator with strong teamwork ethic to join on of our clients on a prestige project in North Yorkshire. Our client are looking to bring someone on long-term contract to build their site team with a Shift Manager. This position will be key in the delivery of the project with real influence on day to day activities on site. You will be part of a crucial team working to complete the construction of a large material transfer system.
Please note this position is offering a quick start for the selected candidate.
What will the role involve?
• Assisting the Project Managers in the day to day running/activity of the site
• Ensuring all compliance documentation is in place for site operations
• Oversight of site workings
• Ensuring key delivery benchmarks are hit on schedule
What we will ideally be looking for from you?
• Demonstrable experience working within a similar role
• Tunnelling experience would be ideal
• Heavy civil engineering project experience would be beneficial
• Geotechnical understanding would again be advantageous
• Determination to see a project through challenges to delivery
What's in it for you?
• Working on an impressive project
• Being a crucial part of a hard-working team
• Accommodation, food and travel to site all covered for by the client
• Long term freelance work, the project has another estimated 12 months to go
• Good market rate on top of expenses provided
• Rotational shift pattern
Sounds interesting? We couldn't agree more! To apply for this position please submit your Cv to Grant Dalziel for initial consideration.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.