Are you immediately available? If so, I am looking for temporary Site Administration cover which will ideally start as soon as possible.
Contract Scotland are currently recruiting for a Site Administrator to join a Groundworks Contractor based on a project in Thurso. The presented opportunity will give the successful candidate a chance to work on a fairly significant project, with a family run business who offer a wide range of civil engineering and building solutions within the Scottish construction market. This temporary cover will start immediately and has the potential to be a long-term contract.
Moving into the role your key duties will include however won't be limited to:
• General administration; minute taking, typing, filing and photocopying
• Site Administration
• Reception duties
• Co-ordinate and track completion of all documents to meet the delivery programme
• Interface with key internal departments and the client to resolve queries
• Upload and review documents into the Document Management System
• Management of filling systems
What do you need to apply?
• Experience within a similar role, ideally within a Construction Environment
• A basic understanding of construction processes
• Strong IT skills, with experience using Microsoft packages
• Excellent communications and interpersonal skills
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.