Contract Scotland are currently recruiting for a Site Administrator to join a civil engineering contractor based on a project based in Grangemouth. The presented opportunity will give the successful candidate a chance to work on a fairly significant project and with a contractor, who are keen to further establish themselves within the Scottish market. Moving into the role your key duties will include however won't be limited to:
- General administration; minute taking, typing, filing and photocopying
- Site Administration
- Reception duties
- Co-ordinate and track completion of all documents to meet the delivery programme
- Interface with key internal departments and the client to resolve queries
- Upload and review documents into the Document Management System
- Management of filling systems
- Coordinate travel arrangements
- Compilation and completion of all certification documents
- Support the update of department procedures as and when required
What you need to apply?
On behalf of our client we are looking for a candidate who has pervious industry experience within a similar role and ideally has knowledge of civil engineering/construction industry. As a successful candidate you will have also have strong IT skills and have experience using/updating databases. Ideally, you will also be self-motivated and have a proactive approach.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.