Civil Engineering Site Agent
We are working with a family run specialist Civil Engineering Contractor as they look for an experienced Site Manager to join their team on a prestigious civils project in the West of Scotland. This position has arisen due to growth and steady workload.
Working as both main and subcontractor, specialising in earthworks, landscaping, drainage and foundations, they are ideally seeking an experienced Site Manager who can hit the ground running..
As Site Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Planning and organising all labour on site, including Sub Contractors
- Quality control
- Ensuring all resources are used efficiently on site
- Maintaining high safety standards
- Keeping site records and registers up to date
- Checking and authorising time sheets for direct labour
- Managing and reducing waste
What do you need to apply for this position?
- Relevant qualification in Construction Management ( or equivalent )
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills Experience within the Civil Engineering sector
- Relevant site qualifications
- Methodical approach to tasks undertaken
- Good analytical & problem solving skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
This is an excellent opportunity to join a well established civil engineering contractor who can offer a competitive salary as well as a well-rounded benefits package including company car, pension, etc
If you would like to apply for this position, please send your CV to Danielle Todd.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.