Site Agent - North of Scotland
Are you a Site Agent with Civil Engineering or Building experience? Are you perhaps looking to leave behind busy city life in favour of an escape to the beautiful Scottish Highlands? If this sounds like you, please read on!
Our client are an award winning business who pride themselves on offering a full range of services to a diverse customer base including utilities and social housing organisations amongst other developers whilst staying true to their origins as a family-built company who are committed to their local community. It's an exciting time of growth for our client, and as such they are looking for a Site Agent to join their team in Oban.
As a Site Agent, you will be responsible for:
• Planning and organising all labour on site, including Sub Contractors
• Quality control
• Ensuring all resources are used efficiently on site
• Maintaining high safety standards
• Keeping site records and registers up to date
• Checking and authorising time sheets for direct labour
• Managing and reducing waste
What you'll need:
• The ability to build and develop relationship with all internal and external
• Computer literacy
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Methodical approach to tasks undertaken
• Good analytical & problem solving skills
• Ability to work on own initiative
Sounds like just the thing for you? We'd love to hear from you to discuss the company and the role in more detail as part of an informal chat around your experience.
Not quite right? Give us a call anyway! We work with a vast range of companies on a large number of roles and would love to help you find your next opportunity.
Have you heard about our referral scheme? We've been helping people find jobs in the construction industry since 1990 and we're proud to say we've become so good at it that construction professionals recommend us to their friends and colleagues. That's a huge favour, so we thought it about time we returned it. Learn more about how you can refer someone and get a £200 reward on our website.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.