Are you a Site Agent currently considering a career move and want to work for a reputable civil engineering contractor? If the answer is YES, then you will be interested in knowing that an established civil engineering contractor, with a proven capability of successfully undertaking a wide variety of landscaping, groundworks and general civils projects, require a Site Agent to join their team in the Central Belt.
Our client is looking to secure a Site Agent who is career driven and wants the opportunity to progress within their role as they will be required to oversee the work carried out on civil engineering projects within the east and west of Scotland.
What will you be doing?
- Oversight of all site activities
- Managing sub-contractors on site
- Updating the management team as to site progress/any challenges that arise on site
- Drive a positive Health & Safety culture on site
- Interact with the client and provide progress updates as required
- Review/update of program for delivery of project
What do you need to apply?
- Previous experience within a similar role with a civil engineering contractor
- Minimum of HNC qualification in civil engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Full UK drivers licence
- Excellent IT skills
If you have the necessary skills/experience and are interested in applying for this position, please submit your CV to Danielle Todd.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.