They have an excellent opportunity for an experienced Site Agent to join their team on a permanent basis in the West of Scotland. It is essential that you have experience managing within the rail sector particularly on overhead line electrification
Our client is looking to expand their team and are currently seeking a Construction Manager with experience in rail, particularly in supervising overhead line electrification, to join their team on a permanent basis based in West of Scotland.
Are you an experienced Site Agent/ Manager looking for your next challenge? Would you like to work as part of a team who are heavily invested in doing all they can to contribute to carbon reduction? Our client, a major engineering firm with expertise in the design and delivery projects in the water sector is looking to expand its delivery team as part of their new Scottish Water Framework by recruiting an experienced Site Agent/ Manager in Inverness.
Working primarily within the water sector, the business has seen an array of project wins with a healthy order book of over £3.2 billion. They are seeking an experienced Site Agent/ Manager to be responsible for supervising the project from inception to completion.
You should be an excellent leader and have great interpersonal skills, as well as the following:
• Carry out regular safety audits
• Assure that all work is carried out to company safety procedures
• Lead, guide and mentor members of the project team when required
• Maintaining good on/off site working relationships
• Manging site logistics to maximise production
• Ensuring contracts are delivered safely on time, within budget and to the clients specification
• Effectively managing any project delays
Applicants must have the following:
• A Civil Engineering related degree
• Demonstrable experience as a Site Manager delivering on water projects
• Previous civil engineering experience is essential
• Appropriate knowledge of health and safety polices
• Excellent communication and liaison skills
• Valid CSCS
• SMSTS qualified
• A full UK driving license
On offer is an opportunity to gain long term job security whilst working with a genuine global market leader. In addition, you can expect a very competitive salary and a well-rounded benefits package ensuring you are well rewarded for your contribution.
These will include;
• Generous holiday entitlement, increasing with years of service, plus opportunity to purchase additional holidays
• Variety of corporate discounts
• Contribution Pension scheme
• Cycle to work schemes
• Health Insurance
• Private Medical Insurance
This is a great chance to work with a market leader, allowing you the chance to actively contribute to the development and growth of the company whist reducing the carbon footprint. If this sounds like the job for you and you meet the desired entry criteria, then we would be delighted to hear from you. Please apply with a copy of your most recent CV or for more information, contact Kirstin Marshall on 01786 446651 quoting J23820.
Contract Scotland offers both the services of an employment agency for permanent work and an employment business for temporary work.
We can only deal with applications from Candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are current UK residents.
We are committed to equal opportunities and diversity for our employees, temporary workers and work seekers. Individuals are only assessed on their individual merits and suitability to a position irrespective of race, gender, disability, age, faith or sexual orientation.